Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08433 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,816 (ARS $33,397) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (43 minutes ago)