Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17606 CAD / GTQ
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,809 (Q10,273) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)