Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18211 CAD / GTQ
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,920 (Q10,540) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)