Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01184 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,130 (₨179,892) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)