Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 645 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06560 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,805 (Mex$ 42,754) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)