Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 636 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06778 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,545 (Mex$ 37,544) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)