Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07164 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,204 (Mex$ 30,767) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)