Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10590 CAD / ZAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,314 (R 40,732) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)