Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$6,397 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oldenburg costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Modesto, California costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €21,800 (about 4 hours ago)