Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$6,470 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)