Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20025 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 372% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$17,922 (元89,499) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)