Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19432 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 370% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$18,337 (元94,368) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)