Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18880 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,719 (19,700元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs 90,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)