Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00137 CAD / KPW *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,521 (3,311,544 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)