Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 548%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01002 CAD / KPW *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 529% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$23,581 (2,353,789 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)