Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00140 CAD / KPW *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,342 (3,102,873 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)