Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 CAD / KPW *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,702 (1,844,524 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (18 minutes ago)