Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00149 CAD / KPW *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,855 (1,919,190 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)