Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 CAD / KPW *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,669 (3,305,094 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)