Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 64% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,836 (Bs 110,072,644) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)