Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13220 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,062 (Bs 30,728) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)