Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 62% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,681 (Bs 87,601,613) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)