Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13303 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,719 (Bs 20,440) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)