Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13316 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,738 (Bs 20,561) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)