Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12655 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,652 (Bs 28,863) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (41 minutes ago)