Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04664 CAD / UYU
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 4% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,583 ($U76,819) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)