Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04275 CAD / UYU
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,674 ($U85,941) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)