Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04758 CAD / UYU
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,543 ($U74,466) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)