Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04430 CAD / UYU
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 4% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,212 ($U95,077) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (35 minutes ago)