Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00164 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,369 (CH$2,665,226) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)