Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,147 (CH$1,606,982) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)