Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00175 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,415 (CH$3,086,126) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Boulder, Colorado costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (about 3 hours ago)