Cost of living comparison between Punta Arenas, Chile and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00200 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,519 (CH$1,258,605) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)