Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00208 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,355 (CH$2,094,496) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)