Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38665 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,525 (S/. 6,530) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Hobart costs AU$1,935 (40 minutes ago)