Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39671 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,792 (S/. 7,037) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (25 minutes ago)