Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40668 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,002 (S/. 7,381) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (28 minutes ago)