Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 321 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20982 CAD / HRK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,316 (15,805 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (41 minutes ago)