Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19589 CAD / HRK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,121 (10,825 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (27 minutes ago)