Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06935 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,801 (Mex$ 54,803) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$122 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €99 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pasto costs COL$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)