Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06174 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,175 (Mex$ 19,027) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (36 minutes ago)