Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06952 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,177 (Mex$ 31,310) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)