Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06785 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,215 (Mex$ 32,642) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)