Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06633 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,931 (Mex$ 59,258) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)