Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06882 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,283 (Mex$ 62,234) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zapopan costs Mex$ 570 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 180 kr (about 2 hours ago)