Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06420 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,707 (Mex$ 42,158) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)