Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40205 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,830 (S/. 4,552) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)