Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38665 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,934 (S/. 5,002) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)