Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41100 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,243 (S/. 3,024) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 500 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (41 minutes ago)