Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.325 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 119% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$12,715 ($9,596) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,800 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Galle costs 600 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 32 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 10,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)