Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.349 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,275 ($2,428) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)