Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.281 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,592 ($3,586) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)