Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.310 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,376 ($2,577) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)