Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.338 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,932 ($2,938) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (34 minutes ago)