Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.246 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,451 ($3,571) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)