Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.322 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,290 ($5,513) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,400 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)