Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.527 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,100 (€1,375) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)