Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,918 (€1,296) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)