Cost of living comparison between Prilep, Macedonia and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02310 CAD / MKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 59% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,276 (55,216 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (44 minutes ago)