Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.563 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,665 (€2,345) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)