Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40701 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,764 (R$ 6,792) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (41 minutes ago)