Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39300 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,746 (R$ 6,988) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)