Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38828 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,240 (R$ 8,344) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (24 minutes ago)