Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01305 CAD / CVE
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,866 (142,927 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)