Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01310 CAD / CVE
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,327 (177,560 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)