Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01282 CAD / CVE
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,561 (199,831 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)