Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06456 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,241 (Mex$ 50,210) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)