Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18319 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,441 ($b13,327) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)