Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18709 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,521 ($b18,822) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (25 minutes ago)