Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19161 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,414 ($b23,035) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Galle costs 600 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 32 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 10,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)