Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19608 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,115 ($b10,785) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)