Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04791 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 72% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,520 (ARS $31,737) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)