Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.309 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,972 ($2,271) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)