Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.257 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,588 ($2,059) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)