Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07158 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,723 (E£ 38,045) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)