Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18736 CAD / TTD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,352 (23,230 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)