Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19397 CAD / TTD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,241 (16,711 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)