Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19662 CAD / TTD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$6,109 (31,070 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dakar costs 4,500 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Coventry costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)