Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19856 CAD / TTD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,796 (19,117 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (25 minutes ago)