Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 503 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18983 CAD / TTD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 4% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,653 (19,242 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)