Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39764 CAD / PGK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,415 (8,588 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)