Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 301 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38975 CAD / PGK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,889 (20,240 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,500 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$13 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Panama City costs 16 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)