Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39502 CAD / PGK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,708 (9,387 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)