Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03737 CAD / MUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,111 (₨109,991) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)