Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00233 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 22% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,898 (2,102,885 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)