Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02064 CAD / HTG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,433 (214,765 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)