Cost of living comparison between Poprad, Slovakia and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.460 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,426 (€1,661) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)