Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34463 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,688 (R$ 10,701) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)