Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38939 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,434 (R$ 6,250) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)