Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04873 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,006 (20,636₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)