Cost of living comparison between Poltava, Ukraine and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05093 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,160 (22,772₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)