Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10076 CAD / ZAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,622 (R 35,950) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)