Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01233 CAD / NPR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,109 (₨ 170,993) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)