Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01219 CAD / NPR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,659 (₨ 218,155) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)