Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01298 CAD / NPR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,748 (₨ 211,749) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)