Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 48% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,702 (3,278,911 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)