Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 61% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,620 (2,774,479 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Damascus costs 2,000 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,290 (about 2 hours ago)