Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00216 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 50% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,696 (2,170,270 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)