Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00229 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 60% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,996 (2,613,661 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (33 minutes ago)