Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 50% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,908 (2,898,567 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)