Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.523 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,119 (€2,048) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)