Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 CAD / BGN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,889 (3,581 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)