Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.496 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$6,090 (€4,069) in Pisa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)