Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38911 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,653 (R$ 6,818) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)