Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42942 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,468 (R$ 5,748) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)