Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,297 (€2,834) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)