Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,787 (€1,893) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (32 minutes ago)