Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.486 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,376 (€2,944) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (27 minutes ago)