Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.509 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,260 (€3,485) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)