Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01915 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,580 (₨186,944) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)