Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,736 (15,296,792 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)