Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,320 (14,505,250 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $3,659 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $0.74 (about 3 hours ago)