Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,577 (10,880,585 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)