Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,462 (7,739,621 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)