Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,687 (8,123,948 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)