Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,803 (9,012,397 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)