Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,688 (8,769,500 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (39 minutes ago)