Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03711 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,172 (85,485 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (31 minutes ago)