Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 CAD / VND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,212 (55,869,311 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)