Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 CAD / VND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,375 (61,446,582 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)